The Dream Particle: The Super Speck
Deciding to get away from String Theory and in fact, all current quantum theories in the Spiral Slayer universe, I invented the Super Speck to be the smallest, most elementary particle.
The super speck or speck particle has some amazing properties.
1. It vibrates and has three trillion different vibrations.
2. It is a reflective particle which means that if surrounded by a single state (the complete death of a universe) it reflects itself ten times and all reflections reflect ten times continuing up to (VV)V times where V are the number of vibrations (three trillion).
3. The super speck’s reflective burst (A.K.A. the Big Bang) begins by only expanding space-time (i.e. in the beginning reflections only differ in directional alignment). Then, over the course of the burst, begin switching to the expansion of timelines (i.e. reflections also differ in phase alignment). After about four billion years the changeover is complete and all reflections expand the number of timelines. This soon fills up quantum space becoming the cause of the universe’s expansion. As more space is created this creates more timelines. This self-feeding circle causes accelerating expansion.
4. Within its three trillion vibrations is encoded all the information needed to create a universe.
5. When an intelligent species reaches the Rho level of development, Speculators, who translate the speck’s vibrations, begin to replace scientists and the scientific method.
6. When an intelligent species has translated all the speck’s vibrations, they will ‘know’ everything that is knowable and be at the Phi level of development.
7. When an intelligent species comes to understand all the knowledge from the speck, they will ‘know and understand’ everything knowable and be at the uppermost level of development: the Omega Level.
8. Universes die when their expansion has stretched out the speck particles so much that their vibrations vanish and speck reflections die until only one speck particle is left.
9. When only one speck particle is left (this is always the original and only real speck particle) the dynamics of the cosmos changes and the remaining speck becomes the only thing that exists which means it has all the energy that exists and is surrounded by a single state. This triggers the reflection burst that creates the next universe.
10. Speck particles that are aligned join to form speck strings or sStrings and these create space-time.
11. Aligned sStrings become tangled creating permanent knots (the quirks and gluons that create matter) and temporary knots (virtual quirks and gluons).
12. The sStrings (and therefore sString knots) can only interact with other sStrings whose speck particles are aligned creating the macro here and now space-time we know.
However…there’s even more! But that’s the next sci-fi post.
 A single state means that everywhere you look is the same. Examples of this are a singularity or an absolute vacuüm (where there are not virtual particles are anything else). A single state cannot exist within a universe.
 Anything within the universe is knowable. Anything beyond the realm of the universe is unknowable.